[Nfbwv-talk] An update on the Laptop project

Jack Yahnke jack at seeinghandassociation.com
Tue Nov 18 19:25:56 UTC 2014

Brad,

I called the number that I was given in a previous e-mail.  Nobody answered,
so I left a message on somebody's answering machine/service.  I did not
leave a credit card number, so I guess that I didn't actually order
anything.  As I told you, I am interested in the $170.00 dollar laptop
(unless wi-fi is available on the PC tower).  I already have a wireless
printer/scanner/fax, so I don't think that I am interested in the scanner.
I have a larger monitor now, but I might be interested in something bigger
if it's a good deal.  I am curious as to what other peripherals will be
available (especially pointing devices).

Best regards,

Jack