[Nfbwv-talk] Registering Online for Convention and Banquet

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Aug 12 18:34:21 UTC 2015

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

I am really looking forward to our state convention and hope that all of you are able to attend.  Wouldn't that be wonderful... to have all of us at convention for once!!!

Remember that pre-registering, either online or snail mail, will save you $5 on the convention registration fee and another $5 on the banquet registration fee.

If you would like to register for convention online, please go to our webpage at

www.nfbwv.org<http://www.nfbwv.org>

and then go down to Convention Options.  You will see a combo box for convention and banquet.  If you plan on attending the convention and banquet, select the amount for $35.  If you are only going to attend the convention which includes the reception, select the amount for $10.

Then click on the button for Paypal and complete the form as requested.  If you want to register more than one person, there is a place to enter the number of people you are registering.

At this time, we do not have a place for you to indicate who all is being registered.  If we are not able to make this option available this year, we will try to do so for next year's registration process.

If you register more than one person, please E-mail the names of everyone you are registering to me and Marcus at

Charlene.r.smyth at wv.gov<mailto:Charlene.r.smyth at wv.gov>

msoulsby at nfbwv.org<mailto:msoulsby at nfbwv.org>