[Nfbwv-talk] Lunches During Convention

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Aug 28 17:37:08 UTC 2015

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

We are drawing nearer to the time of our state convention to take place at the Best Western Bridgeport Inn September 17-20.  As the hotel's restaurant is not open for lunch on September 18 and 19, we have made arrangements for lunch both days.

I know that some of you can drive to get lunch at nearby restaurants, but I would like to encourage you to stay and have lunch with the rest of us.  We don't get the opportunity to see and visit with one another very often and the opportunity to have lunch together would be perfect.

Please RSVP to Bre Brown at bre.brown24 at gmail.com<mailto:bre.brown24 at gmail.com> no later than Tuesday, September 8, or calling Bre at 304-203-3832.

Chapter Presidents:  Please be sure to obtain orders from your members who do not have E-mail.

Payments for the lunches should be made at the registration table during the convention on the afternoon of Friday, September 18.  It would be helpful if everyone has the correct amount of money/change to pay for their lunches.

Lunch for Friday, September 18:

Baked Potato Bar

This includes your baked potato with your choice of the following toppings:  butter, sour cream, broccoli, bacon, cheese, and chili.

It also includes a tossed salad with assorted dressings and stuffed pepper soup.

The choice of drinks will be ice water, coffee, ice tea, and hot tea.

Cost Per Person:  $13.00 which includes gratuity

Lunch for Saturday, September 19:

Grilled Chicken or Grilled Steak Salad

This includes lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, cheese, and French fries on top along with an assortment of dressings.  A roll is also included.

The choice of drinks will be ice water, coffee, ice tea, and hot tea.

Cost Per Person:  $12.00 which includes gratuity

When placing your order with Bre, be sure to specify if you want the grilled chicken or the grilled steak salad.