[Nfbwv-talk] CHARLENE'S FATHER HAS DIED

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Tue Dec 22 21:56:13 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Charlene has asked me to let you know that her, father, Walter Smyth Sr., passed away about 7:00 AM this morning. He was 81 and died at his home in Morgantown. As I understand, he had been in declining health for some time and went into hospice care for complications that developed following recent eye surgery.

Charlene and her family were with him , and she plans to remain in Morgantown through the time of the funeral.

The service will be held Monday, December 28, 11:00 AM, at the Fred L. Jenkins Funeral Home in Morgantown. Viewing will be Sunday from 3:00 to 6:00 PM.

Charlene says that anyone who needs or wants to contact her should call her cell phone number.

I am sure that all of our thoughts, wishes and prayers are with her at this time. Needless to say, it's especially difficult during the holidays. She told me that her father and mother had been married for 61 years.

Peace,

Ed