[Nfbwv-talk] The 2016 Calendar

Dave Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 04:54:53 UTC 2015

Hi all!

Received the calendars I ordered from Sheila Simmons at the West Virginia
Braille Programme in Huttonsville today.

I wanted to say for anyone that may not have seen them, they have done
another superb job!

I was particularly pleased to see they haven't changed the layout so it can
be still be read logically.

They have made a small change which I like.

You'll see the year mentioned at the bottom of every page. That should help
me from forgetting what year it is as the month advances.

This is a tremendous resource our state and the world can certainly be proud
of

Happy New Year, all!

David Allen, Director
Blind-Sight Limited
For computer training and support world-wide, equipment or braille
production please contact me through any of the following ways:
Email: info at blind-sight.com
Telephone: 64-3-455-7694 (Home)
64-27-224-5489 (Mobile)
PO Box 9046