[Nfbwv-talk] Digital Audio Label Presentation

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Feb 25 15:55:20 UTC 2015

Hi Sheri,

This sounds great.  I hope you get a good turnout.

I also want to remind you and all other members that this is the type of thing you can post to our local channel of Newsline.  I have already sent this to Shawn at the library with the request that she do this.

This is also the type of thing you can ask Marcus to post to your chapter's link on our website.

I would like to encourage all our chapters to utilize these resources more in an effort to get the word out about what your chapter is doing and possibly get more involvement from others in your community.