[Nfbwv-talk] 2015 NFBWV auction

Sheri Koch slk5111 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 31 17:30:02 UTC 2015

Hi all again,

It is time to begin collecting those items for the upcoming 2015 NFBWV Auction. As you know, this is our only affiliate fundraiser in place at the time so we count on everyone for your donations and participation.  Plus, let's not forget, it's just plain fun!!

Here are some  auction  particulars:
The auction will take place on Friday at 7:30 PM<x-apple-data-detectors://0>. Generally we run 2 1/2   hours or so.  Because the auction can tend to run a little long, we are going to have the items displayed so you can see them after reception and prior to the auction.   So when you finish your meal, if you can go up and take a look at all the good stuff, this will save considerable time.  Our auctioneers will once again be Jack  Yahnke and Rick Richmond. There is no auction theme. There is no minimum or maximum item value, though we do suggest a minimum value of $20.  Don't forget, for those bakers and   goodie  makers, we always love your items; Yum Yum!  Bring your items to the registration desk and a member of the Huntington  chapter will collect them.

One last tidbit… If you can email me the item(s) you plan to bring, that will be helpful. My email address is: slk 5111 at hotmail.com<mailto:5111 at hotmail.com>.

In advance, thank you all!!

Sent from my iPhone