[Nfbwv-talk] Just in case you haven't seen the announcement about our new app.

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Mar 24 12:56:02 UTC 2015

Dear Fellow Federationists:

Great news! There?s now another easy way to stay connected with the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) if you have an iPhone, iPad, or other iOS device. Our new mobile app, NFB Connect, is finally here! You can find it in the Apple App Store, or just use the following link on your iOS device to download it directly:https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nfb-connect/id968434124.

With NFB Connect, you can quickly and easily read the latest news about the NFB, find information about upcoming events, access the BrailleMonitor and other publications, listen to presidential releases, find the NFB in your community, learn about ways to support the National Federation of the Blind, and more!

Note: We are aware of an issue that prevents the ?Chapters and Regional Info? feature from functioning properly on some devices and are working diligently to fix the problem.

Download the free NFB Connect app today, and don?t forget to use the Feedback button to let us know how you?re using it and to suggest new features.

Sincerely,

Chris Danielsen
Director of Public Relations
National Federation of the Blind