[Nfbwv-talk] updates on me

Keri keribcu at gmail.com
Wed May 13 00:13:35 UTC 2015

hi all,

As many of you know I have a pinched nerve in my lumbar spine area which
is the lower part of the back. The CT scan showed normal, so now it is
time to appeal the contrast MRI for the third time. I'm scheduled to
have it on June the fifth, and we are praying that medicaid approves it
this time. dr Brick my neurologist at WVU is comfident they will approve
this time. I'm hoping this test will show up something. Normally we want
negative tests, but after seven months of pain we need to know details
to fix it. I'm really hoping this summer I can get this resolved,
because I can't go through another semester like this. My GPA is
suffering for this pain. I find out my grades tomorrow from this
semester, and I'm very nervous.
I'll keep you guys posted.

--
Keri