[Nfbwv-talk] Library Day, Feb. 2 at the Capitol

NFB Huntington Chapter nfbhuntington at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 18:16:37 UTC 2015

Colleagues:

I just learned from Donna Calvert that Feb. 2 will be doubly exciting.
In addition to celebrating Groundhogs Day, we will be observing WV
Library day at the Capitol.

An important change to note is that unlike years past in which a 4:00
reception was scheduled for the Culture Center, this year a Purchased
lunch Buffet is planned. It will be in the Capitol building, and I
understand that advanced tickets will be required. I'll follow up on
those details.

Thanks to Ed, I can now reach out in order to schedule West Virginia
Braille Literacy day for Feb. 2. Celebrating Library services and
literacy at the same time is a win-win situation.

Brad Hodges