[Nfbwv-talk] NFB Brochures with WV contact info

NFB Huntington Chapter nfbhuntington at aol.com
Sun Nov 15 22:46:33 UTC 2015

Colleagues:

I have received an ample supply of our new NFB brochure. Because these
are provided to the public directly from the National Center and to all
our Affiliates, they do not contain specific state or chapter contact
information.

I am now in a position to furnish you with reasonable quantities of our
brochure with an attractive sticker with the following
NFB of West Virginia (first line)
www.nfbwv.org 304-841-1111 second line
president at nfbwv.org third line

I print the labels and Joe attaches them. For those of you  who know
Joe, even a little, you will understand my assurance that the labels are
all alined perfectly on the face of the brochure, in the bottom third of
the page.
It is most convenient if you request multiples of 30. Please request all
you can use, but please use all you request.

To request brochures with the NFBWV info contact me directly at
nfbhuntington at aol.com
please include Brochure Request in the subject of the message.

Best,

Brad Hodges