[Nfbwv-talk] CHARLENE UPDATE

Charlene Smyth cs.nfbwv at frontier.com
Thu Sep 24 13:25:24 UTC 2015

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers and for other good work during the state convention. I am now just trying to adjust to doing things in a different way. I think, I might be getting the hang of it. I know that is getting old fast. Everyone take care and know that I am here for you if you need to call me or email me Amy.

Sent from my iPhone