[Nfbwv-talk] 2016 Auction Item Request Letter

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Apr 5 16:01:58 UTC 2016

As all of you know, we hold a Members Auction at our convention every year.  To assist every member with obtaining at least one item for the auction, I have attached a letter you can present to businesses/people from whom you are seeking a donation.  The header in the letter does contain our new logo and the footer has my name and contact information.

I appreciate all you do in your chapters as well as for our state affiliate.