[Nfbwv-talk] Updated 2016 Convention Flyer

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Apr 5 17:36:18 UTC 2016

Sheri,

I am confused.  Do you mean the logo or the rest of the flyer?  I didn't change anything in the flyer so it should still be in color.  I took the logo from the master copy of the letterhead they gave all of the states so it is whatever color they gave us.  Does anyone out there have the logo in color?