[Nfbwv-talk] Demo Day Event in Flatwoods

Sheena Struble slstruble at msn.com
Fri Apr 8 18:47:31 UTC 2016

I agree.  Thanks, Mike.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone<div>
Sherry,

Barb has applied and been approved for some equipment to help her
communicate long distances as she has lost some much of her hearing. Rachel
Gill is working with her. Seems to be a good program. Any blind person with
hearing loss in WV needs to be made aware of this program.

Mike Smith