[Nfbwv-talk] Fwd: Goalball

Jack Yahnke jack at seeinghandassociation.com
Wed Apr 20 14:16:40 UTC 2016

I applaud his enthusiasm!

Jack

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbwv-talk [mailto:nfbwv-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Sheri
Koch via Nfbwv-talk
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 4:31 PM
To: nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Sheri Koch <slk8332015 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Nfbwv-talk] Fwd: Goalball

Anybody have suggestions? See below

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Ross,Michael" <Michael.Ross at cityofcharleston.org>
> Date: April 19, 2016 at 2:22:31 PM EDT
> To: "Kanawha at nfbwv.org" <Kanawha at nfbwv.org>
> Cc: "Yacovone, Julianne" <Julianne.Yacovone at cityofcharleston.org>
> Subject: Goalball
>
> My name is Justin Ross and I am a Program Coordinator with the City of
Charleston, WV. I am currently stationed at Kanawha City Community Center. I
am emailing you to ask if you have any experience with GoalBall. I am about
to order a starter set and was wanting to get an idea of who to contact to
get people to participate.
> I know it is fairly new and not a lot of people know about it. If you
could help me out with some contacts of organizations that could help that
would be great! Also if you could help that would be awesome as well.
> I am wanting to start this activity not just for blind/vision impaired but
also to vision abled as well.
> This is new to me and I havent really dealt with goalball before. Really
anything you could send my way would be awesome.