[Nfbwv-talk] hello

judy see judy49 at suddenlink.net
Tue Aug 16 00:04:24 UTC 2016

Hi Kyle, I worked in Wood County as a VI teacher and this is my second year
after retiring.  I am also a musician.  I played professionally during the
80's and then went back to school.  My phone number is 304-917-4272.  Call
me if you encounter any problems.  Perhaps I can help.  Sincerely, Judy See,
Teacher of the Visually Impaired.