[Nfbwv-talk] Urgent Convention Information Needed

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Aug 23 18:00:38 UTC 2016

Okay Folks, we are getting down to the wire and we have one remaining chapter getting information together for me and I haven't heard from a few members from another chapter at all.  If I don't get your information SOON, you may get to convention and not have a meal at the reception and/or banquet or a boxed lunch if you want one.

This is what we need for every member attending the convention:

Your name.
Are you or are you not a voting member?
In what format do you want your agenda:  Braille, regular print or large print.
Are you attending the reception and do you want a meal?
Are you attending the banquet and do you want a meal?
Do you want a boxed lunch for Friday and/or Saturday and what do you want to order?

If any of the above or below information applies to you, please respond as soon as possible.

Nametag/registration Committee and Lunch Committee, I still haven't received any updates from you in regards to who is registered for the convention, who is attending the banquet, and who has ordered lunches and what they have ordered.

If your chapter has not submitted required information to any of the following committees, please do so as soon as possible.  I am providing you with the names and contact information of those serving on the convention committees.

CONVENTION COMMITTEES

REGISTRATION

CHAIRPERSON:  Joe Regnier

MEMBERS:  Joni Jackson

Joe Regnier
HOME:  304-523-0369
CELL:  410-718-9568
E-MAIL:  captainjoe999 at aol.com<mailto:captainjoe999 at aol.com>

Joni Jackson
HOME:  304-748-1963
E-MAIL:  jonilane at comcast.net

CONVENTION LUNCHES

CHAIRPERSON:  Brad Hodges

MEMBERS:  Sheri Koch and Judy See

Brad Hodges
HOME:  304-523-0369
CELL:  410-718-9567
CELL:  646-837-5255
E-MAIL:  hts25701 at aol.com
E-MAIL: nfbhuntington at aol.com<mailto:nfbhuntington at aol.com>
E-MAIL:  brad.hodges at outlook.com

Sheri Koch
CELL:  304-993-5103
E-MAIL:  slk8332015 at gmail.com

Judy See
HOME:  304-917-4272
CELL:  681-229-6190
E-MAIL:  judy49 at suddenlink.net

MEMBERS AUCTION

CHAIRPERSON:  Sheri Koch

MEMBERS:  Skylor Campbell, Sheri Koch, Rick Richmond, Trish Walker, and Jack Yahnke (All members are requested to help make this fund-raiser a success by bringing at least one item to be placed for auction.)

Skylor Campbell
Cell:  304-365-7404
E-MAIL:  skylor26 at gmail.com

Sheri Koch
CELL:  304-993-5103
E-MAIL:  slk8332015 at gmail.com<mailto:slk8332015 at gmail.com>

Rick Richmond
HOME:  304-466-2243

Trish Walker
CELL:  304-962-4143
E-MAIL:  pathatmat1 at gmail.com<mailto:pathatmat1 at gmail.com>

Jack Yahnke
HOME:  304-242-4207
CELL:  304-550-4905
E-MAIL:  jack at seeinghandassociation.com

DOOR PRIZES

MEMBERS:  Charles Powell and Trish Walker

Charles Powell
CELL:  304-629-3333
E-MAIL:  theprodigalchild226 at gmail.com

Trish Walker
CELL:  304-962-4143
E-MAIL:  pathatmat1 at gmail.com

WORK WHERE NEEDED

MEMBERS:  Ed McDonald, Karen McDonald, Charlene Smyth, Sheena Struble

Ed McDonald
HOME:  304-788-0129
CELL:  304-790-9069
E-MAIL:  ed at eioproductions.com

Karen McDonald
HOME:  304-788-0129
CELL:  304-790-9069
E-MAIL:  karen at eioproductions.com

Charlene Smyth
CELL:  304-841-1111
E-MAIL:  cs.nfbwv at frontier.com

Sheena Struble
HOME:  304-553-8065
E-MAIL:  slstruble at msn.com

August 12, 2016
Dear Chapter Presidents and Members,

I have received an E-mail from Joyce, our event planner with the Holiday Inn and Suites in Charleston.

Joyce wants to know the boxed lunch selections by August 25.

Joyce also wants to know the final head counts for the reception and the banquet by September 1.

It would be helpful and less confusing if each chapter president could let me know this information for their chapter all at one time instead of all members contacting me individually.

Thank you for your timely assistance with this.

Charlene

If your chapter has had anyone who has died during this past year that you would like memorialized at our state convention, please submit their name and a little information about them to me as soon as possible.

Thank you.