[Nfbwv-talk] Federationist Award

Keryl R krnfbmbwv at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:38:13 UTC 2016

Good Morning Karen!

When we spoke on 8/9, you told me that you would send me the write-up for
the person that has been nominated.  As of 8/29, I have not received
anything.  Time is of the essence for me to have this information.  I need
to familiarize myself with what has been submitted so that the presentation
will go smoothly.  Please get this to me.  Also, where do you and Ed would
like to meet in Cumberland because I am coordinating transportation on my
end from Martinsburg and I need to let my driver know?

Thanks for all your help in pulling things together.

Keryl