[Nfbwv-talk] {Spam?} re: Merry Christmas

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Mon Dec 19 22:38:06 UTC 2016

Same on my end.  Happy folidays!

Peace
Karen

 ----- Original Message -----
From: "Smyth, Charlene R via NFBWV-talk" <nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org
To: "NFB of West Virginia Discussion List
(nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org)"<nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 20:26:05 +0000
Subject: [Nfbwv-talk] Merry Christmas

Greetings Federation Family,

Before the holidays get even busier, I want to take some time to
wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas and nothing
but the best in the coming year.  Because we are family and come
together as one in our beliefs and expectations of and for blind
people, that is what makes us strong.  This belief along with our
belief in Christmas and Christ and all it stands for will make us
strong as we work together for ourselves and the blind of West
Virginia.  Only by respecting one another and pulling together
can we make a difference.

I look forward to growing with you and working with you in
2017!!!

With warmest affection,

Charlene

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely
for the individuals or entities originally addressed, and may
contain confidential and privileged information protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of this email is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy or
printout.