[Nfbwv-talk] Hi gang

Dave Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 06:36:20 UTC 2016

That's great Sheri. You're quite right.

Complete with the statue of Robert Burns looking down on the centre of town.

Had a great day today with pleasant weather and temps in the low 70s
affording me an hour or so out in the swing in front of the house. Our next
door neighbour is actually a race track, and it sounded like the greyhounds
might have been racing today, since I heard some of the commentary over the
fence. Our floors shake some when the horses are racing, but it is solid
concrete so there's no danger, just a welcome feel of country despite being
in what passes for a large city by local standards.

Cheers,
Dave