[Nfbwv-talk] Scriptalk now available at Right Aid

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 20:07:25 UTC 2016

  Just a couple comments on Scriptalk...   I am trying to set up a demonstration here in Charleston for sometime this summer. More details later.

And, If you are interested in receiving script talk, simply let your pharmacist at   Rite Aid know and they were put in the order for you to receive a machine on Long term loan.

I hope these couple tidbits are helpful. More later on the demo

Sent from my iPhone