[Nfbwv-talk] {Spam?} Registering online for the State Convention

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 1 22:36:30 UTC 2016

Thanks Karen!

Your order was received, and congrats on being the first to register online
for #NFBWV16 !!!

One piece of advice for chapters or other parties registering multiple
persons:

You can enter all their names in that tiny little box - yes I think it will
all fit, then change the quantity in your cart.

As for lunch orders, if doing it this way, you can do that but it might pay
to keep individual track of those.  I will see if I can add the text box
there later.

BTW, the link is:

http://nfbwv.org/Convention2016.html

Marcus E. Soulsby
msoulsby at suddenlink.net

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:
http://www.nfb.org/
http://www.nfbwv.org/