[Nfbwv-talk] Self-Driving Car Article

Darren Burton dburton546 at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 15:12:39 UTC 2016

I'm convinced it will be a reality sooner than later.  I think we will
gradually see more automated features added to cars over the next few years,
resulting in full automation in about a decade. The Mercedes Benz self
driving car team visited us at Yahoo a couple months ago, and it was
impressive. They convinced me that automated cars will be much safer than
human drivers.  Their prototype actually has 4 seats that swivel and face a
coffee table in the middle, so nobody is paying attention to the road.  I
guess you could have a nice hand of Bridge on the way to work, or maybe
mobile quarter-bounce will be a big fad in the future.

Darren