[Nfbwv-talk] Just a reminder

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Thu Sep 1 12:20:04 UTC 2016

Everyone,

Over the last few weeks I have noticed a lot of traffic on this list that
might be better held between the parties involved.  While I do understand
that we are all scrambling for deadlines to prepare for #NFBWV16 Convention
and there are a lot of things we need to straighten out with one another,
please bear in mind that this is a public listserve - and what is posted can
be seen by the total audience.

Adherence to this protects all of us and makes our list experience better
for everyone in the long run.

Thanks much and see you all at Convention!

Marcus E. Soulsby
msoulsby at suddenlink.net

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:
http://www.nfb.org/
http://www.nfbwv.org/