[Nfbwv-talk] When does daylight savings end?

Dave Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 23:21:42 UTC 2016

Hi all!

Don't wanbt to convert incorrectly, which would make me late (or early) for
my meetings. *lol*

This also reminds me, who is going to make me a braille calendar since the
braille project apparently has closed up?

Perhaps John is designing the 2017 calendar now, so hope he remembers to
include this time thing in the dates, because I don't think we can
completely rely on mainstream media for this routine service any more. After
all, smart phones handle it automatically, as mine did last week-end, but
little else is so sub-serviant. *lol*

Cheers,
Dave

David Allen, Director
Blind-Sight Limited
For computer training and support world-wide, equipment or braille
production please contact me through any of the following ways:
Email: info at blind-sight.com
Telephone: 64-3-455-7694 (Home)
64-27-224-5489 (Mobile)
PO Box 9046