[Nfbwv-talk] Flowers for Karen's aunt

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Thu Aug 24 21:14:19 UTC 2017

Hello, everyone.
I can't find the right words to express my appreciation to all of
you for the flowers, messages and condolences you have expressed
for the loss of my aunt.  She had such a good time at our
national conventions and she went to places she never would have
gone to because of those conventions.  She enjoyed knowing you
all from our affiliate and she even made a good friend from
Hawaii.  She was the kind of person who never met a stranger.  I
hope that through us all, she also learned something about our
positive message about blindness.
Peace to you all
KarenOriginal "Smyth, Charlene  via NFBWV-talk"
<nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org