[Nfbwv-talk] Convention Registration

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Mon Aug 28 18:02:16 UTC 2017

2017 NFBWV Convention Attendees:

Just a reminder to get your pre=registration in to me soon, preferably by
the end of this week.  If there are individuals/chapters that have not yet
done so, please do.

Note from the President's Convention Memo:

CONVENTION REGISTRATION: We will not be having online registration this year
as there are plans to make changes to our website.  As we are unsure as to
when these changes will take place, we feel it will be safer not to offer
this service this year.  You can, however, pre-register by sending a check
to Treasurer Marcus Soulsby.  Your check should be made payable to NFBWV and
mailed to Treasurer Marcus Soulsby, 5309 Venable Avenue, Charleston, WV
25304.  E-mail: msoulsby at nfbwv.org.

Please be aware that onsite convention registration and banquet fee
transactions are now $30 and $35 respectively.  For registrations submitted
at least 14 days prior to the convention date, the costs for registration
and banquet will now be $25 and $30 respectively.

Marcus E. Soulsby

5309 Venable Avenue

Charleston, WV  25304

 <mailto:msoulsby at suddenlink.net> msoulsby at suddenlink.net