[Nfbwv-talk] The fun is close at hand

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 14:13:22 UTC 2017

Hi dear Federation family,

Convention is almost here!  I hope everyone is gathering up their wonderful auction items so that we can have the best   fundraiser ever.  I know I have a few really neat items that I think will bring lots of excitement.

I think most of you know that I just went through nerve decompression surgery to try to get these pesky migraines under control. I am under strict  orders to significantly limit my activities for the next three months.   It has something to do with nerve memory  and the need to stay away from migraine triggers. So, as I recover from surgery, Sheena Struble will be taking my place as the master of ceremonies for the auction.  I know I can count on all of you to make her feel at home. Thank you Sheena for jumping in!!

I know I had promised everybody a new fundraising game. Unfortunately, because of the work involved in setting it up, and my medical restrictions, I'm not able to do it this year. Rest assured, however, it's on the agenda for 2018. Have I peaked you   curiosity? I hope so.

I am looking forward to seeing each and every one of you at convention.  If you're traveling, please have a safe trip

Sheri