[Nfbwv-talk] Train the Bell Academy Training

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 23:00:11 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

The votes are in and we will hold our Train the Bell Academy Mentors  training 1/12 to 1/14. Please pray mother nature is cooperative.  The main training will take place all day
 Saturday, January 13th.   Reservations are made for the Guest House on Blackberry Farm Lane.  More details will be forthcoming.
In the meantime, if you’re from out of town, please let me know your arrival time and mode of transportation so we can make sure we have everybody picked up.

That’s all the immediate information I have. I do want to take this time to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.

Warm regards,

Sheri