[Nfbwv-talk] NFBWV MEMBERS AT LARGE CONFERENCE CALL OFFERS LEGISLATIVE UPDATE

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Wed Feb 8 21:10:48 UTC 2017

Fellow Federationists,

The Members at Large Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia will conduct its monthly conference call this Sunday, February 12, at 4:00 PM. Legislative chairperson Sheri Koch has graciously agreed to participate in the call to report on the recent Washington Seminar. Even if you are not a chapter member, we invite you to join us for Sheri's first-hand account of our legislative activities. It will be the first item on the agenda, so if you don't wish to hang around for the rest of the chapter business, you are not obligated to do so!

This promises to be an informative meeting, so make plans to join us. All of the necessary information for joining the call appears below. It will be helpful if we all take a look in advance at the fact sheets for this year's legislative agenda.

I look forward to talking with you on Sunday.

Ed

Conference Phone Number: 712-432-6498

When you dial this number, you will first hear a brief message telling you how to block the Chat City number.  You will then hear Ruth Roesler's voice with a "terms and conditions" message. You can listen to the entire message or skip it by pressing "pound."

You will then hear a list of options. You can listen to the entire list or press 1 (the one key) to choose chat rooms. You will then be prompted to enter the chat room number, which is 632. (The number 632 is the equivalent of the letters NFB on the telephone keypad.)

After you press the room number, you will hear a short greeting which welcomes you to the conference room of the National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia.

You will then be prompted to state your name and press pound.

When you have done this, you will be entered into the conference.