[Nfbwv-talk] {Spam?} RE: FW: Article from Cumberland Times News News Section 2016 12 31

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Sun Jan 1 19:54:36 UTC 2017

I had no idea that this story was coming until a Historical Society colleague called yesterday morning to tell me that it was on the front page of the Times-News. I was busy all day, so did not actually read it until I saw Karen's post. Thanks for sharing it.

I understand that the print edition included a photo of our engineer, Marty White, and me on the roof of Catamount Place at the time he installed our transmitting antenna. No, I was no help at all with the installation, but I wanted to be present when it took place, so I made my way up the permanent ladder inside the building and through a trap door onto the roof.

In case you are interested in listening, I am sorry to tell you that the station will not be streaming on the Internet for a few more months. I had hoped to be online by now, but we still need to come up with more money to pay a streaming service and put the technology in place.

Thanks to all of you for your interest and support. I hope that 2017 is a good year for all of us and for the work of the Federation.

Peace,

Ed