[Nfbwv-talk] FW: WV Secretary of State's website accessibility

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Tue Jun 6 21:37:06 UTC 2017

Not long ago I received the message below requesting feedback pertaining to the accessibility of the WV Secretary of State's web site. If any of you have reason to visit the site, you may want to share some thoughts about your experience.

The request for feedback comes from Regina Desmond of Disability Rights of West Virginia, the organization formerly known as West Virginia Advocates. Ms. Desmond contacted me because we had met during a recent meeting of the WVATS Advisory Council; however, she encouraged me to circulate the request more widely among NFB colleagues.

I will visit the site before the end of June to submit the annual report for our business, but I hope others of you can offer some constructive feedback as well.