[Nfbwv-talk] FW: Requesting Legislation Support

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed Jun 28 14:41:03 UTC 2017

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

I am sharing the below E-mail with you to assist you with contacting Senator Capito as well as to share a copy of the E-mail with John Pare.  As you will recall, our Legislative Director Sheri Koch and our national office are asking that we assist them with getting our representatives and senators on board with cosponsoring some legislation we want passed.  Please feel free to use the below message and substitute your name and contact information as well  as any other message you want to convey.  You can also call Senator Capito's office at 202-224-6472.

Charlene