[Nfbwv-talk] Happy Birthday, Ed

Dave Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 04:20:17 UTC 2017

Hi Ed!

I had meant go get my wishes in with the throng, but clearly missed with all
the distractions here. Nevertheless, I will find something special to raise
tonight to enjoy the satisfaction you clearly achieved. I just noticed that
Billy Ed is 85 now.

Hope to hear from you when the cellebrations die down. *lol*

Cheers,
Dave