[Nfbwv-talk] Extend a warm welcome

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 01:37:09 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

I am so pleased and excited to introduce to you a potential new NFBWV member. Her name is Natasha Rashwan.  She lives here in Charleston.  She has just completed her Master's degree and plans to become a  teacher of the Blind and visually impaired.  Like many of us, she is blind. She is excited about learning more about us and possibly joining the members at large chapter. Our BELL Academy project is something she'd like to play an active role in.

When you can, please make her feel welcome by giving her a call at 540-664-1974 or email her at natasha.teach at icloud.com.

Thanks all

Sheri