[Nfbwv-talk] PAC Program Donor's Information Update

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Sep 22 14:50:45 UTC 2017

Please see the below message from President Riccobono.

Charlene

Dear Federationists,

This note is for those who support the work of the National Federation of the Blind through the Pre-Authorized Contribution (PAC) program. Please share this with members of your affiliate who may be current contributors to the program.

This year the NFB has implemented a new financial system to streamline our accounting and reporting processes. This streamlining includes processing PAC donations through the new system. PAC donations are processed as ACH transactions through traditional bank accounts and as credit card charges on MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. During the data transition, we found there are over one hundred credit card donors that we need to contact for updated card information. Members of our accounting team will be contacting those PAC donors contributing by credit card to update this information. This message is to alert contributors that they will receive a call from our accounting team between now and September 19 if the information needs to be updated. They may send an email to schedule a time to speak via telephone.

We appreciate your continued support of the National Federation of the Blind.

Warmest regards,

Mark A. Riccobono, President
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314 | officeofthepresident at nfb.org<mailto:officeofthepresident at nfb.org>

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.