[Nfbwv-talk] Resource for You

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Apr 2 16:57:04 UTC 2018

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

I am sharing the below information with you as a resource for yourself or anyone else you know who qualifies for the program.  Please be aware that this message came from the person serving the Martinsburg District of WVDRS but all of the districts in our state have VISIONS workers who can serve you.  You only need to contact the WVDRS district office that serves your area.

My name is Curtis Jamison, Skills Trainer for the VISIONS Program.  This federal and state funded program provides free visual adaptive aids to those who are over 55, state residents and have a medically recognized visual condition.  (Glaucoma, Cataracts, etc.)  We give away things like magnifiers, large print calendars, talking watches and much more.  If you know of anyone who could benefit from this free program (there are no income requirements) please have them contact me.  This is our website:  http://wvdrs.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.displaystory&groupID=84&itemid=37

H. Curtis Jamison
DRS Skills Trainer, V/I Daily Living Skills Program
West Virginia Dept. of Rehabilitation
489 Mid Atlantic Parkway Suite 2
Martinsburg, West Virginia 25404
Office: 304-267-0005, ext. 51172