[Nfbwv-talk] keep me in your thoughts and prayers

Keri Svendsen keribcu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 21:44:56 UTC 2018

Good afternoon,

As I read of everyone's various matters to pray and or remember in
thought I ask that you do the same for me. My adorable yellow lab Bliss
and I moved in yesterday with my little sister. I thought this would be
a perfect arrangement for me to save so that I may go next summer to get
settled in and begin a masters in the fall. However, today has shown me
that I can't and won't stay here. I also can't afford to save and pay
rent too, so it's very likely I'll be giving up the dream of further
education unless I find another solution. Let's just say it is rare that
I feel unsafe and totally disgusted. It may come down to an early
retirement for my loyal and faithful guide, just so I can insure her
safety, even before my own.

I'll keep the rest of you in my thoughts for your various concerns,

thanks,

Keri Svendsen