[Nfbwv-talk] Fwd: WV State President White Canes Monthly Report for 9/2018

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Tue Oct 16 13:28:44 UTC 2018

Sheri,

If you can, you might want to get with Dave Andrews about this and see what the status is regarding the archives of our list on the web. If those archives or public, you might not want to have messages with addresses and contact info of various third parties here (Dave, if you are lurking on this list, you might be able to verify for us). I’m not sure about that, but last time I looked I thought they were public.

Thanks,
Marcus