[Nfbwv-talk] HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Sun Oct 21 22:25:26 UTC 2018

Thanks to all for the good wishes.  It has been especially busy around here, and so I did not take time to write any "profound reflections" on the day as I did last year.  Nevertheless, it turned out to be a good day.  Karen ordered a carrot cake (complete with walnuts, pineapple, and raisins) from the Main Street Bakery which provided one of our auction items, and we are still enjoying it.

We are also still dealing with the aftermath of Karen's mother's death, and we appreciate the kind thoughts and words from so many of you.

Ed