[Nfbwv-talk] Next Conference Call

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Tue Sep 25 12:16:19 UTC 2018

The NFBWV Members at Large Chapter will hold its next conference call on Sunday, October 14, at 4:00 PM.  We have been experimenting with the use of Zoom as a possible platform for conducting these meetings, and more information about that will be forthcoming as the next meeting date approaches.

I might add that some of us have been thinking and talking about ways to incorporate more guest speakers and blindness-related discussions into our monthly meetings, and so even if you are not a chapter member, you are welcome to participate in the call.  I'll try to remember to post a reminder to this list as we get closer to the meeting date.

The Members at large Chapter had a good meeting during our recent state convention, and we look forward to an active and productive year.

Thanks for the question.

Ed