[Nfbwv-talk] Thank you so much for the flowers!

Darren Burton dburton546 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 18:25:42 UTC 2019

Hello NFB Friends,

What a wonderful surprise it was when my mom pointed out the lovely flowers
you sent for  Paula's memorial on Saturday.  They matched the flowers I got
for Paula, and we brought them home to my mom's house.

There was a ton of love in the house, and it meant a lot to me to get some
from my NFB friends. Paula packed them in, with over 300 people signing the
book, and I made it through my memorial talk without losing it.  Thanks
again, and I hope to see you all when things start to get right side up
again.

Darren