[NFBWV-Talk] Grant

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Fri Dec 13 00:47:09 UTC 2019

This is truly a blessed Christmas for the future of our blind children. Good work, Madam President. You rock!

Karen

On Dec 12, 2019 7:43 PM, Sheri Koch via NFBWV-Talk <nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi all,

NFBWV got an early Christmas present. The grant that I wrote to The  Greater Kanawha Valley Foundation for this summer’s BELL Academy was approved for the full amount requested.  I will be receiving the Memorandum of Understanding next week.  It’s time to roll up our sleeves and get busy for those kids.

Sheri