[Nfbwv-talk] Death of Rachel Oliverio

David Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 23:59:32 UTC 2019

Hi!

Sure that's easy.

A couple years ago, I did a bit of research to find out what it would take to stream a state NFB convention, *lol* My research led to her, and I believe I still have the little paper she wrote about the process. It isn't technical, but haapy to share it when yall are ready to do that. Yes, she knew what I was advocating, and was definitely supportive.

I shared it with Ed at the time.

Cheers,
Dave