[Nfbwv-talk] Come remember Brad

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 00:03:33 UTC 2019

You are warmly invited to attend a celebration of the life of Brad Hodges on May 5, 2019, beginning at 12 noon. We will meet at Joe Regnier’s  home located at 1011 Chesapeake Court, Huntington WV. Please bring a finger food dish, along with your best Brad memories and stories to share with everyone.

If you plan to  attend, and we hope you do, please RSVP by April 20th by calling joe at 410-718-9568.

Warm regards