[Nfbwv-talk] Jernigan convention scholarship program tickets

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 15:10:12 UTC 2019

Hear ye, hear ye!  Jernigan  Convention Scholarship Program tickets are now
available!!!  Spend just $10 per ticket and win your chance for the
following:

   1. Round-trip airfare for  two to the 2020 national convention
   2. Lodging for seven nights
   3. Convention registration and banquet fees for two
   4. $1000 spending money

Your purchase supports the National Federation of the Blind. Come be a part
of this spectacular opportunity.   Let me know how many tickets you would
like to buy  and whose  name and contact information you would like on the
ticket(S).   mail your check payable to me at:

833 Chappell Rd.,  Charleston, WV 25304

* I will take care of filling out the ticket information. Remember, you do
not have to be present to win. *

Sheri