[Nfbwv-talk] Fwd: Virtual 6 Dot Dash Training Calls

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Wed May 22 19:49:19 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <kevan at nfbco.org>
Date: Wed, May 22, 2019 at 3:46 PM
Subject: Virtual 6 Dot Dash Training Calls
To: <kevan at nfbco.org>

Hello,

For those of you who are planning to take part in our 6 Dot Dash virtual
affiliate programs, we have scheduled 2 training calls. If you or someone
in your affiliate would like to participate to learn more, please join us
Tuesday, May 28 at 8 Eastern or Sunday, June 2 at 5 Eastern. If you just
want to register for the virtual race or know someone who does, or if your
affiliate or chapters are thinking about participating in the affiliate
Federation building virtual race join the call and learn the dets. If you
have questions please feel free to call me at 303-929-2369. #comerunwithus

Call-in numbers for the training call are (515) 603-4904, code 1082284#.

*At Your Service,*

*[image: Kevan Worley hand written signature]*

*Kevan Worley*

*Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy*

*Cell: (303)929-2369*

*www.nfbco.org <http://www.nfbco.org/> *