[NFBWV-Talk] More About Legislation

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Feb 18 16:31:22 UTC 2020

Hopefully to make things a little clearer and easier for you, here is a little more information:

In 3 separate E-mails, I will provide you with the proposed legislation so that you are aware of them as well as to see if you might have a personal story to share.

I will then send you a sample E-mail regarding the 3 pieces of proposed legislation which will also contain all of the information for contacting our members of congress.