[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] I am looking for a few short videos or podcasts to use in a program with blind teens

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 02:50:21 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Chang, Patti via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List <
state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] I am looking for a few short
videos or podcasts to use in a program with blind teens
To: State Affiliate Leadership List <
state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org>
CC: Chang, Patti <PChang at nfb.org>

NABS has some good materials.

Patti Chang Esq.

Director of Outreach

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/200+East+Wells+Street,+Baltimore,+MD+21230?entry=gmail&source=g>

(410) 659-9314, extension 2422 | pchang at nfb.org

Cell: 773-307-6440

[image: National Federation of the Blind] <https://nfb.org/>

                         [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>    [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>    [image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we
work together to help blind people live the lives they want.